From The Scuba Wiki
|This page has outdated information. Please help update it, or bring attention to it on the community discussion page.|
|MediaWiki Handbook: Contents, Readers, Editors, Moderators, System admins +/-|
The MediaWiki reference card is a one page summary of important MediaWiki editing commands, intended to be printed out and used next to the computer. It was originally created by MichaelJanich, starting from a similar reference card for TeX. This file has been updated to properly display fonts on screen.
To view and print the reference card, you need a recent PDF viewer. The card can be downloaded in PDF format from here: Wiki-refcard download page. A free Word document to MediaWiki format converter can be downloaded from Word2MediaWiki. The URL in the reference card to this converter is not correct as of 6 Nov 2007.
Please feel free to improve the reference card by editing the TeX source code; if you do, you may want to update the version number and upload a new PDF version, since not all users have access to TeX.
See also the poster sized cheatsheet.
Links to other help pages
- Help contents
- Meta | Wikinews | Wikipedia | Wikiquote | Wiktionary | commons: | mw: | b: | s: | mw:Manual | google
- Versions of this help page (for other languages see below)
- Meta | Wikinews | Wikipedia | Wikiquote | Wiktionary
- What links here on Meta
- Go | Search | Stop words | URL | Namespace | Page name | Section
- Backlinks | Link | Piped link | Interwiki link | Redirect | Category | Image page
- Logging in and preferences
- Logging in | Preferences | User style
- Advanced editing | Editing FAQ | Edit toolbar | Export | Import | Shortcuts
- Tracking changes
- Recent changes (enhanced) | Related changes | Watching pages | Diff
- Page history | Edit summary | User contributions | Minor edit | Patrolled edit
- Style & formatting
- Wikitext examples | Reference card | HTML in wikitext | List | Table | Sorting | Colors
- Special input and output
- Inputbox | Special characters | Displaying a formula | Images (uploads) | EasyTimeline
- Advanced functioning
- Template | Advanced templates | Parser function | ParserFunctions | Parameter default
- Variable | Magic word | System message | Substitution | Array | Calculation
- Page management
- Starting a new page | Renaming (moving) a page | Protecting pages | Deleting a page
- Special pages
- Talk page | Testing | Sandbox | CentralNotice